Objective: Seeking a full-time position in energy managment.
Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
Association of Energy Engineers(aee), December 2015
Engineer Intern (FE)
Tennessee Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners, December 2013
Lead Auditor: Energy Management System
ISO 50001, Georgia Tech Global Learning Center
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Tennessee Technological University (TTU), Cookeville, TN, Summer 2012
- First team to successfully build an external heat engine (senior design project)
Guest student in Masters Program of Energy Systems
Fachhochschule Jülich(FH), Jülich, Germany, Summer Semester 2009
- Attended courses on photovoltaics, concentrated solar, and materials of energy systems.
- Studied under professors working with Forschungszentrum Jülich (Jülich Research Center)
Energy Engineer, Facililties and Environmental Engineering.
Nissan North America, Decherd Powertrain plant.
October 2012 to present.
- Reduced utility consumption in production, compressed air and HVAC systems.
- Tracked and budgeted utility operation expenses.
- Modeled and reported site wide energy intensity key performance indicators.
- Applied measurement and verification to energy efficiency projects.
- Designer, budgeter, and project manager for energy efficiency capital expenditures.
Energy Systems Auditor
November 2007 to August 2012 (excluding study abroad and CO-OP)
- Conducted energy consumption analyses of industrial systems
- Presented energy saving opportunities to plant managers and engineers.
- Reported detailed recommendations for potential savings and implementation costs.